The LCR Department offers various services related on civil registration. Their office can be located at the Lobby of the Municipal Hall Building, G. de Borja St., Pateros, Metro Manila with Tel. No. 643-3485 headed by Mr. Wilfredo M. Oliva Municipal Registrar.
Steps in securing a marriage license
- The applicants will submit the following requirements:
- Barangay Clearance from respective Barangay Captain (Pateros Residents Only)
- Marriage Counseling Certificate for applicants below 25 years of age
- Family Planning Certificate
- Birth Certificate, if 18 years old
- Valid ID and Current CTC (Cedula) of applicants and parents (Parental Advice)
- Forms are available at LCR Office upon application
- Parental Consent
- Upon submission of the above requirements the contracting parties shall accomplished the application form for Marriage License at the Local Civil Registrar Office.
- The following fees shall be paid by the applicants at the Treasurer¡¯s Office:
- Marriage License P20.00
- Application Fee P30.00
- If either one of the contracting parties is below 25 years of age, parents are required to appear and affix his/her signature on the parental advice/consent forms which are available at the LCRO within the ten (10) days posting period of Application for Marriage License. Parents must bring a valid ID and a current (CTC) cedula.
- MCR will administer the oath of the contracting parties.
- A notice to the Public on the Application for Marriage License shall be posted on the Bulletin Board of Municipality for a period of not less than 10 days.
- If after ten (10) days, no one opposes the application. Marriage License shall be issued to the applicants.
Registration of Birth
- Timely Registration :
The birth of a child shall be registered within (30) days from the time of birth
- Submit four (4) copies of the duly accomplished Certificate of Live Birth to the LCR Office, together with the true copy of Certificate of Marriage of Parents
- Delayed Registration :
- OCRG Form 1 (Census Negative/Intact Results)
- Submit four (4) copies of the Certificate of Live Birth duly accomplished to the LCR Office
- Any two (2) of the following documentary evidences which may show the name of the child, date and place of birth, and name of parents
- Baptismal Certificate
- School record (Form 137, Transcript of Records)
- Income tax return of parents
- Insurance policy
- Medical records
- Voter's Affidavit
- SSS Membership form
- Marriage Certificate, if married
- Affidavit of two disinterested persons
Registration of Foundling:
- Submit four (4) copies of the duly accomplished Certificate of Foundling to the LCR Office
- Affidavit of the finder
- Certification of the Barangay Captain or police authority regarding the report made by the finder
Registration of Marriage
- Registration of Marriage :
Within 15 days following the solemnization of Marriage while in marriage exempt from license requirement, the prescribed period is thirty (30) days.
- Submit four (4) copies of the duly accomplished Certificate of Marriage to the LCR Office, together with the Marriage License
- Delayed Registration :
- Negative Certification from NSO
- Submit four (4) copies of the duly accomplished Certificate of Marriage to the LCR Office. Where the original or duplicate copy of the certificate of marriage could not be presented either because it was burned, lost or destroyed, a certification issued in lieu thereof, by the church or solemnizing officer
- Marriage license
- Affidavit of Solemnizing Officer or the person reporting or presenting the marriage certificate
- Submit documentary evidences such as wedding invitation, pictures and others.
- Birth Certificate of children indicating the date and place of marriage
- Affidavit of witnesses to the marriage
Registration of Death (Including Fetal Death)
- Registration of Death :
Within thirty (30) days from the time of death.
- Submit four (4) copies of the duly accomplished Certificate of Death to the LCR Office.
- Delayed Registration :
No delayed registration of death shall be accepted for registration unless the following procedures and requirements are observed and complied with by the concerned parties
- Submit four (4) copies of Certificate of death which must be accomplished correctly and completely to the LCR Office
- Affidavit for delayed registration which shall be executed by the hospital/clinic or similar institution or if the person died elsewhere, by the attendant at death. In default of the hospital/clinic administrator or attendant at death, the affidavit shall be executed by any of the nearest relative of the deceased, or by any person having legal charge of the deceased when he was still alive
- The affidavit referred to above shall state among other things, the name of the deceased, the facts of his death, the date and place of burial or cremation and the circumstances why the death was not reported for registration within thirty (30) days after death
- Authenticated copy of the certificate of burial, cremation or of other means of corpse disposal; and
- Approval for registration by the Health Officer in the box provided in the Certificate of Death